Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Southwestern Tour

I'm in Lubbock, TX right now, home of Buddy Holly, Texas Tech, and One Guy From Italy. Can't say I ever thought my life would play out in such a way that I'd have family in Lubbock, but then again, I also never thought I'd go to New Jersey or Iowa or China.

Anyway, we're doing our southwestern tour: Tulsa-> Lubbock-> Abilene-> Brownwood-> Willis-> Longview-> Oklahoma City-> Tulsa. Then from Tulsa, we'll be on our Appalachian Tour, which really just means we'll be driving home to New Jersey.

Hopefully we'll be in Jersey by September 10th, which also happens to be my birthday.

Also, today is our one year anniversary. We'll be spending it with Granny. :)

It's good to have friends and family all over the world. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment