Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's Party Like It's 1999 (The Reception Post)

We signed a contract today and finally have a reception hall! So...

The Regency Ballroom
Ramada Inn
2216 W. Landis Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360


If you have any special dietary needs (i.e. you're vegetarian, allergic to gluten, etc) let me know or if you have small children who don't like fancy food and would rather eat chicken tenders let me know that, too. You can write it on your RSVP or comment on this post or email me. Also, I have to give the caterer an official number on October 10th so please please please send me your RSVPs before then.


If you want directions, go here.

So let's party like it's 1999! Or like it's my wedding and you're really excited about it. Or like it's 1997 and it was a really good year for alternative music.

No comments:

Post a Comment