Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Few Good Songs

I'm more of an album person but here's some songs that I've been digging lately:

The Airborne Toxic Event - "Sometime Around Midnight"
I had heard this song on the radio once a few months ago but didn't know who performed it until Elena heard it two weeks ago, looked it up and found the acoustic version.

Modest Mouse - "Float On"
We love their album The Moon and Antarctica.

Broken Bells - "The High Road"
The singer here is James Mercer, the lead singer of the Shins.

Weezer - "Can't Stop Partying"
Elena wrote a post about this last week.

Paramore - "Decode" (Acoustic)
This was performed at the studio of a favorite Philly station of ours and I heard it several times in September and October but didn't know who it was until recently.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog...Good taste in music. I'm listening to Modest Mouse right now :-) I like Float On too but I think their song "The World At Large" is much better lol.

    ReplyDelete