Monday, October 26, 2009

In the New House

I am currently stealing wireless internet from the neighbors. Checked facebook and was glad to see that it no longer asked me to confirm my relationship status. Checked email and saw that J. Crew is having a sale on corduroy pants. Checked Jo-Jo's blog and saw some awesome videos of him dancing.

Going to bed soon. Realizing that this is the third "house" I've lived in this year. Glad to be done moving around for a while.

For those of you who are wondering, married life is awesome. Sure, we're in that "honeymoon stage"--though I wish the entirety of the honeymoon stage played out in Cape May during the off-season--and that is supposed to mean that everything is wonderful. But I am willing to believe that it's wonderful anyway.

Anyway, goodnight friends. Love you all.

1 comment: